Re: gnome app pages (was confusingly Gnome Software Map)

On Sat, 2006-08-05 at 16:02 +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
Suppose I am a potential developer, interested in
Nautilus.
I need to be directed towards pages that tell me...

- who is currently working on nautilus
- how to communicate with them (mailing list, irc)
- what's in the development version
- what is being plannned for the future -- the roadmap
basically
- what are the current open tasks
- how to get my hands on source code

That's all too much technical detail for wgo, and it
will detract from pages aimed at users.

Currently, this information is partly on wgo/projects,
and partly on live.g.o

Where should it go?
library.g.o is not the place for it -- that's for
documentation.

I think that's exactly what the projects.gnome.org should be about. The
hive for (potential) developers. (Hmm, that would make one hell of a
subdomain name, and it rhymes with live.gnome.org :))

Greg