Re: upcoming conferences and liveCDs

On Tue, 3 May 2005 18:33:57 -0400
Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:

On 5/3/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
OK, I've tried something radically different, see what you all
think:

http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/AnnualEvents

Have to run to class, bye-

Make sure to have a poke at the pages linked to in the table.
Luis

Looking at my own try, I think tables just don't work in the wiki when
there's too much information to list. Linking a lot of small pages is
also sub-optimal.

My idea (sort of use-cases) about the conference table was

1.) Wow! Look at all the activity worldwide for GNOME!
2.) What's the next conference we got to care about?

Maybe we could just write a single flat page? Either

== Continent ==
=== Month ===
==== Conference ====
 * Details

(my favorite) or

== Month ==
=== Continent ===
==== Conference ====
 * Details

This sort of style seems to work fine for the GNOME deployments page.
Any other suggestions, opinions?

Cheers,
Claus