Re: upcoming conferences and liveCDs

OK, I've tried something radically different, see what you all think:

http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/AnnualEvents

Have to run to class, bye-
Luis

On 5/3/05, Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2005 17:29:27 -0400
Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:

Yeah, I remembered we had it, but wasn't sure where it went. Did we
get a wiki page up? My thinking is that we could have a general list
of conferences that happen every year, and then a list (either same
place or separate) listing what the date of the next known one is,
whether or not we've contacted the organizer, what speakers we have
there, etc., etc.

Uhm, I once tried to compile a list of conferences so we could get
overview where we'd be able to present, and maybe get a general list.

But it was one of my first steps on the wiki so it went nowhere. The
page is still there:

  http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam_2fEvents2004

Obviously I just covered german conferences, then.

It would be cool if someone feels challenged to get this going: Delete
the old page, and build a better one.

Cheers,
Claus