gFooBar website

As some of you know, I've been working on a new Nautilus website the last couple of days, heavily based on the gedit site. After a request by Luis I have now made a base for other websites on w.g.o/projecs to use if they feel they need a fresh looking website, but lacks a nice looking design. I've made it very friendly towards potential developers, because many times you want to help out with a app, but don't know how to start.

Some minor issues that still bugs me:
* The sidebar stuff needs to be updated for every page in the site when a new version arrives. It would be nice to have something like <?php include="sidebar" ?>, but is that possible in html? * It would be nice to put some of the stuff in images in like w.g.o/project/images to make it easy to update if, say someone comes up with a better bug icon. * Maybe the front-screenshot class of gfoobar.css should be in w.g.o/gnome.css

Feedback?
- Andreas