Re: Where to call for contributors

http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gmt-spreadtheword.png

My 2 cents:

- message ok

- illustration cool (maybe the shout is too loud what in this age of
self-contention shouting out loud may be even therapeutic)

- colors... to me GNOME is about living and natural colors. Actually the
 GNOME 1.4 splash with that street and old houses was one of the reasons
that made feel quickly confident with GNOME. OK, beats and flies and
cows can be naturally grey and black but... What about trying some more
optimistic colors?

- Bitstream Vera Sans was actually another reason that made fall in fall
with GNOME, just in case you care. :)  Serif fonts tend to seem too
serious and formal and the mixture of upper-lower case... still don't
whether I like it or no (maybe yes with a sans serif).

But anyway, the whole thing is attractive and, don't worry, even if it
lasts just some days in the gnome.org homepage it has a well deserved
heading position in the Marketing Team space!

Quim