Re: Where to call for contributors

I think gnomedesktop.org is a great place to post something like this.

News submitted. In the queue for approval, I guess.

How to bring new contributors to GNOME

The Marketing Team has started a new project to ease the arrival of new
contributors through the GNOME websites: Getting Involved. Some ideas:
improving the exposure of projects needing help in the gnome.org sites,
looking for contributors instead of developers, inviting Windows/Mac
users to get a first GNOME experience through GTK applications they can
install... The Marketing Team wiki space is the first Guinea pig: ideas
about how to make them appealing to contributors are welcome.
Interested? Get involved!