Re: Where to call for contributors

Hi,

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Andreas Nilsson">
Here it is then:
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gmt-spreadtheword.png
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gmt-spreadtheword.svg

Is it usable?

The style does not really evoke GNOME, but we don't really have a standard
for that yet.

For a new and interesting look, I like it. It would probably not be our front page splash for long, because it doesn't really follow our traditional style.

Please always use the Bitstream Vera fonts in images such as
this, it is our standard font (despite using Trebuchet MS in the logo).

Echo.

By the way, what does the GNOME font look like with bold Trebuchet? And can we easily change the trademark to use it, if it looks OK? Now (before we start producing merchandise) would be a good time :)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary