Re: What are our goals? (was: Re: [Fwd: Re: New supporter] )

Wow! This are amazingly good, short, down-to-the-point answers!

I think, I'll move them to the wiki as a sort of notes sheet for
potential promotors on conferences all around the world.

Any objections?

Cheers,
Claus

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:06:34 +0200