Re: Object model of ThreePointZero

<quote who="Claus Schwarm">

When people don't understand what they read there, it _may_ be spreading
FUD on their site. This is about communication, and thus marketing.

Lots of people don't understand the first things about software development,
let alone Open Source development... we do everything out in the open, so we
deal with this all the time. :-)

- Jeff

--
gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th             http://live.gnome.au/Canberra2005

    "Professor Tanenbaum did not convince AdTI that Linus Torvalds wrote
        the Linux kernel from scratch." - Ken Brown, Sponsored Moron