Re: GUADEC...

We need to hurry then.  The deadline is like coming up now.  Feb 13 is
when they hav proposal deadlines, the booth might be a bit later.  I don't see any tracks for desktops so I
don't know what Nat's been saying about it.  But I know it's not a major focus this time.

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

I generally deal with Andrew Calvo andrewc oreilly com

sri