Re: Dealing with the press

Hi Murray,

Murray Cumming wrote:
1.
A simple list of talking points, so people know how best to say
- What is GNOME.

A work in progress, needs polish (feel free):
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/TalkingPoints

- What's new in GNOME.

We have a tendency to concentrate on the most recent release when
talking about what's new in GNOME. I think we should talk more
about the philosophical state of GNOME, and the ongoing changes
since 2.0 (and in 2.0, for that matter). Most people are at least
1 or 2 major versions behind the latest.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
        David Neary,