Re: GUADEC...

Hi Sri,

Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
While I will not be able to attend, GUADEC sounds like a time to
do some marketing planning up front and personal.

We should make plans for a marketing track, show off t-shirts,
toys, and possible other things.

If we want to go with "GNOME: The Desktop of CHOICE" we should
think about designing a special version for GUADEC.

Anyways, food for thought.

Luis has already proposed an "official" GNOME marketing session.
We should definitely not wait until guiadec to produce something
and I agree we should have some designs by then.

I had hoped to work on something this week, but have gotten
bogged down in a parallel issue (researching a GNOME store), and
now I'm out fo time for a while... (sorry Sebastien).

What do we need to do to have material for FOSDEM, which is in 3
weeks?

Cheers,
Dave.

--