Re: GNOME en P2P networks

However, if we put legitimate gnome content, you
think that will encourage shady gnome content to get uploaded as well?

if we put legitimate gnome content once, that will encourage people to
"help" and make their own "special" versions (compressed with rar with
their very own password and some stupid readme), and update them when
they feel is necessary (including alphas and stuff that shouldn't be
released).

and even if that doesn't happen (but it will), we don't want to be
associated with a network that's 99% illegal.

P.S.: Why aren't your messages showing in the gnome marketing list even
though you CC to it?

i have no idea... maybe it doesn't accept cced messages?

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra