Re: GNOME en P2P networks

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 17:44 -0300, Santiago Roza wrote:
<snip>
when they upload stuff to p2p networks, people like to "help" by
compressing stuff with .rar (and adding a password so they have to
visit their site), adding incorrect readmes, uploading experimental
alphas, and in general messing everything up.

do we want people doing that with our gnome?

No we certainly don't. However, if we put legitimate gnome content, you
think that will encourage shady gnome content to get uploaded as well?
Help me out here, I don't know how these P2P networks work.

-Gezim

P.S.: Why aren't your messages showing in the gnome marketing list even
though you CC to it?