Re: response to linus...?

Hi

A better approach would be go through many of the common criticisms
systematically and communicate which of these are design issues or bugs.

yes that is ANOTHER thing that should be done.  but you seem to be
100% focused in development issues, and 0% in communicational
issues... and this is the marketing list.
I said we should be going through the common criticisms and *communicating* the decisions behind them. See I said it again ;-)

regards
Rahul