Re: response to linus...?

He was subscribed to the OSDL desktop architects list which he later
stated on the same thread that he had believed to be private when
posting the message.

but he cced gnome-usability... anyway, i can rephrase that if it's way
too inaccurate.

I dont think be implied that absolute beginners to be idiots which
breaks down the whole message.

linus said gnome's mentality was "users are idiots, and are confused
by functionality"... does it really sound like he's talking about
advanced users?

I would suggest working on whatever
issues needs to be addressed as the same thread has pointed out ...

those two things aren't mutually exclusive, are they?  we don't have
to choose between one or the other; as a matter of fact the response
is already written.

rather
than sounding defensive on open letters

cool, we should just let everyone trash our image in every single
website on earth, because that's not relevant to us.  what are we
after all?  the gnome marketing team?  :)

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra