Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?

<quote who="Alex Hudson">

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 11:31 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
I would prefer to just link to LiveCDs for the distributions, but
1) They don't provide these at the right time.
2) They don't all provide them.
3) They are not all a good user experience.

Didn't Luis start an ubuntu-offshoot "pure" GNOME live CD? What happened
to that?

It's rocked for 2.12 - torrent.gnome.org :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf
                                Hildebrandt