Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?

It's GNOME plus what GNOME needs to run. We do reverse major Ubuntu
changes such as browse-mode-as-default and Firefox-instead-of-epiphany,
and the theme, so it's a pretty pure GNOME experience.

but what's the point of offering people a "pretty pure gnome
experience" if real-life gnome (the one that comes with fedora or
ubuntu) doesn't look and feel like that?

i think we're pretty much obsessed with "the real gnome", but we need
to accept that the real gnome is the one real people receive with real
distros...

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra