Re: The "What is GNOME?" Answer

<quote who="John Williams">

Another example for engineers: The threat is now three days old and is
about changing a sentence which will hardly read by anyone on the
"about" page. Additionally, we don't even utilize the few miliseconds
attention to support the basic USP. That's inefficiency at its best.

I agree, but I thought the plan was to come up with a standard message
that would be used on the WWW site _and_ in other places; perhaps even
becoming as standard as the foot logo.

Jeff, is that true?

Yep.

- Jeff