Re: Slogans & visuals revisited

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 12:33:19PM +0100, David Neary wrote:
Hi all,

What do people think about setting up an IRC meeting for
marketing this week to discuss this, and get some concrete,
finished marketing materials we can use? Sebastien is in Brazil,
and Sri's in India, which gives us a 10 hour timezone spread (up
to 16 hours if Jeff wants to join in). When's a good time for
everyone, if one exists?

Actually I'm in the states. :-)  But I'm going to Singapore in about
two days, and my wife forbade me to take my laptop :/  However, if
you wish Indian presence, I know just the person(s).  Sankarshan and
Sayamindu are the titans of GNOME India. :-)  Sankarshan especially
has been active in the marketing list in the past.

If you can make it before thursday, I'll show up at any time.  I'm
eager to participate.  I've been thinking of slogans but haven't worked
one out that I'd want to write about it. :-)