Slogans & visuals revisited

Hi all,

So I really liked Sebastien's visuals (as usual) for the GNOME
posters, and I had a few more ideas for slogans (see the
MarketingMaterial page in the wiki), but I think what we could do
with is a quick brainstorming session for combining the two.

What do people think about setting up an IRC meeting for
marketing this week to discuss this, and get some concrete,
finished marketing materials we can use? Sebastien is in Brazil,
and Sri's in India, which gives us a 10 hour timezone spread (up
to 16 hours if Jeff wants to join in). When's a good time for
everyone, if one exists?

Do people even think this would be useful?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
        David Neary,