Re: Gnome Weekly Summary November 16 to November 22 released

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 22:48, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
This week, we do not have any statistics or the software releases.  We'll
have to rethink how to do that.  I'd like to have an eye on automating
those somehow so that it's not such a manual process.

This could probably be retrieved with a script poking CVS, I think. The
Abi people do it - maybe they have something that could be used? I have
to admit to having no idea how it was done, though, maybe I'm over
simplifying ;)

If you notice anything, please me know (eg non-functioning links etc)

The link to Nat's blog (Evolution 2 story) has a space in it, so I get a
404 because there's this "%20" on the end of the URL. He does have a fun
404 page though. I didn't check everything (again, this is something
that could be automated, I think), but the Open Carpet link also had
this problem. Would be worth doing a find-and-replace for '%20">' to
turn it to '">', if that makes sense. Looking at the source, I see
others. I guess you might be using a browser which is stripping these?

Also, at the bottom, it says "GNOME Marking Team" - uh, I give this, um,
nine out of ten, good effort ;)

Cheers,

Alex.