Re: Gnome Weekly Summary November 16 to November 22 released

This could probably be retrieved with a script poking CVS, I think. The
Abi people do it - maybe they have something that could be used? I have
to admit to having no idea how it was done, though, maybe I'm over
simplifying ;)

I believe we have that.  It's collected evyer week and sent on Saturday.
Same with the bug stats.

If you notice anything, please me know (eg non-functioning links etc)

The link to Nat's blog (Evolution 2 story) has a space in it, so I get a
404 because there's this "%20" on the end of the URL. He does have a fun
404 page though. I didn't check everything (again, this is something
that could be automated, I think), but the Open Carpet link also had
this problem. Would be worth doing a find-and-replace for '%20">' to
turn it to '">', if that makes sense. Looking at the source, I see
others. I guess you might be using a browser which is stripping these?

Yeah, thats because I'm an idiot and didn't check the links. :-)  I have
fixed all those.  You can't have a space after the url apparently.
Otherwise the links were all corerct.  You will find that they all work
and I also added a blurb about BloGTK.

Also, at the bottom, it says "GNOME Marking Team" - uh, I give this, um,
nine out of ten, good>
Cheers,

You know I had about 3 people look this over.  Of course I ran it through
ispell and I still couldn't get all the mistakes out of it.  Thanks for
the grade. :-)