Gnome Weekly Summary November 16 to November 22 released

I've committed and released last week's summary.  The next one is already
created and ready to be filled.  So those who you've volunteered to help
we will need to coordinate.

This week, we do not have any statistics or the software releases.  We'll
have to rethink how to do that.  I'd like to have an eye on automating
those somehow so that it's not such a manual process.

The only thing left to do now is to post it to Footnotes and mail to the
various orgs.

If you notice anything, please me know (eg non-functioning links etc)