Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga button icons missing in KDE Frameworks 5

On 17/03/17 18:24, Bob Williams wrote:
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 18:12:53 +0100
Eugen Dedu <eugen dedu univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

On 17/03/17 16:22, Bob Williams wrote:
I've recently installed Ekiga from the network:telephony
repository. My system is openSUSE Leap 42.2 with KDE Frameworks 5.

The buttons for the Contact List and the Dial Pad show the broken
document icon (a document with a superimposed red X). How can I
make it find the correct icons?

My theme is Breeze. I've tried changing the GTK2 and GTK3 themes in
System Settings, but nothing helped.

If anyone else has a similar system, I'd welcome suggestions.

Hi,

I noticed this problem in some cases, I do not remember when.

The only solution I see is to copy in some /usr subdirectory two
icons which will be shown by Ekiga.  Do you really want these two
icons fixed and do you have root access on your machine?

The icons needed by Ekiga are called avatar-default and input-dialpad. The icon on the left is camera-web, and the last one is document-open-recent. On my machine they are at /usr/share/icons/gnome/24x24/devices/input-dialpad.png for ex. Assuming that the icons you see are in the same directory, you can put two similar png icons in the same directory.

If you have strace installed, another method is to execute:
strace ekiga 2>&1 | grep input-dialpad
and see where Ekiga looks for it, and put in that directory the icons you want.

For more info, my icons are attached.

Cheers,