Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga button icons missing in KDE Frameworks 5

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 18:12:53 +0100
Eugen Dedu <eugen dedu univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

On 17/03/17 16:22, Bob Williams wrote:
I've recently installed Ekiga from the network:telephony
repository. My system is openSUSE Leap 42.2 with KDE Frameworks 5.

The buttons for the Contact List and the Dial Pad show the broken
document icon (a document with a superimposed red X). How can I
make it find the correct icons?

My theme is Breeze. I've tried changing the GTK2 and GTK3 themes in
System Settings, but nothing helped.

If anyone else has a similar system, I'd welcome suggestions.

Hi,

I noticed this problem in some cases, I do not remember when.

The only solution I see is to copy in some /usr subdirectory two
icons which will be shown by Ekiga.  Do you really want these two
icons fixed and do you have root access on your machine?

Yes and yes.

--
Bob Williams
   System:  Linux 4.4.49-16-default