[Ekiga-list] Ekiga button icons missing in KDE Frameworks 5

I've recently installed Ekiga from the network:telephony repository. My
system is openSUSE Leap 42.2 with KDE Frameworks 5.

The buttons for the Contact List and the Dial Pad show the broken
document icon (a document with a superimposed red X). How can I make it
find the correct icons?

My theme is Breeze. I've tried changing the GTK2 and GTK3 themes in
System Settings, but nothing helped.

If anyone else has a similar system, I'd welcome suggestions.

Bob
--
Bob Williams
   System:  Linux 4.4.49-16-default