Re: [Ekiga-list] Perhaps a race? Some numbers work, others not

On 20/10/15 11:50, ael wrote:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 10:44:37PM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 19/10/15 21:13, ael wrote:

After a quick look at the log, I see a BYE packet send by sipgate.  This
means it wants to close the connection, hence the reason you point above:
EndedByRemoteUser.

Thanks for looking. The trouble is that this should not be happening and
sipgate support just says "don't use ekiga" : well something like "use
another program". But as I say, I have now seen something similar on an
ATA (supplied by sipgate), so I am begining to think it is their
problem...

I looked again and do not see what should be the problem, sorry. The only thing I would advise is to wait until the new Ekiga release appears (I have no timeline for this, sorry!)