Re: [Ekiga-list] Perhaps a race? Some numbers work, others not

On 15/10/15 15:36, ael wrote:
Running ekiga on linux some numbers just silently disconnect while
others work. Calling the same numbers from my Grandstream ATA always
works.

This is using sound only: no video.

A simple example is calling the sipgate test number 10000 sipgate co uk That *always* works. In contrast calling 50000 sipgate co uk (their
voicemail number) usually disconnects silently.

However if I set -d 4 for debug, 50000 sipgate co uk almost always
works. Which is why I suspect a race.

I have managed after many attempts to capture a debug trace of
50000 sipgate co uk failing. I also captured a 10000 sipgate co uk
debug trace working. A simple diff of the two cases wasn't useful (for
me: far too much noise, and the traces differed almost every where).

The two gzipped traces are 41K and 48K long so quite compact.
Any help with debugging these?

Look in the logs at line starting with "INVITE sip:10000 sipgate co uk" and lines afterwards if you can see an error/warning/fail.

If you send them to me/us I can take a glance to them, even if this is surely not too useful, as the new release we are preparing has had too many changes so that this race is surely fixed.