[Ekiga-list] how to put server address in all calls ?

Hi, folks

Here at our company there is a SIP server at 192.168.1.42
I am trying to call an internal phone, lets say 201, so I press 201 and Ekiga starts to call sip:201
But this doesn't work! Ekiga should put our server address in the end:
sip:201 192 168 1 42 (this works)

I have just one account (our server)
So how can I set Ekiga to allways put the server address ?

The strange thing is that if I go to the history calls and click on sip:201, it starts to call the full address: sip:201 192 168 1 42

thank you for your help
my regards