Re: [Ekiga-list] About Ekiga.net

On 30/03/15 08:38, Bret Busby wrote:
Due to the format of the message that was posted, I can not see the text
of the message to which I am replying.

I signed up for Ekiga, in, I believe, 2008.

I have installed, on this computer, Ekiga v 3.2.7, on Debian 6 LTS
Linux. I assume that version of Ekiga, to be the latest version of
ekiga, that is available for Debian 6 LTS (which (Debian 6 LTS) has a
"supported" lifetime, for about another year)

I do not know what is the latest "stable" version of Ekiga.

The version of Ekiga that I have installed, shows the web site for
Ekiga, to be http://www.ekiga.org/ , which returns, in rekonq,

"
Unknown error

When connecting to: http://www.ekiga.org
"

Bret, you need to send us/me the -d 4 log. But create a new subject (thread) instead of replying to this e-mail.