Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot Register From Particular Computer

Hi Marc,

On Friday, 21 March 2014, Mark Carroll wrote:
I don't know how to interpret the log, I'm afraid, but I can at least say that I have reliable registration with IPTEL working under my 64-bit Linux Ekiga 4.0.1 with a fairly standard set-up: behind NAT, ports forwarded, network detection enabled..

Thank you. I checked on my computer that is able to register and it will register both Ekiga and IPTEL accounts with Ekiga. What's wrong with this one system I just can't imagine.

I think it's significant that jitsi can register IPTEL accounts on the system from which Ekiga cannot register any account. It may also be significant that jitsi cannot register my Ekiga account on the system from which Ekiga can, but that may just be my configuration error.

--
PMouse