Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot Register From Particular Computer

Porcelain Mouse <porcelain_mouse q com> writes:

Recently, I tried using jitsi and, while jitsi registered an IPTEL
account, it would not register the Ekiga account.  Ekiga, on the other
hand, cannot register the IPTEL account, either.

I don't know how to interpret the log, I'm afraid, but I can at least
say that I have reliable registration with IPTEL working under my 64-bit
Linux Ekiga 4.0.1 with a fairly standard set-up: behind NAT, ports
forwarded, network detection enabled..

-- Mark