Re: [Ekiga-list] hey

Hi,

What exactly is the problem?

Please specify version and operating system in use.

On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:57:51 -0400
Robert Drury <robert theloveplan org> wrote:

I truly want to correspond with people on this list but I cannot
understand HOW after 20 YEAR of working in computer applications in
the "internet age".  Please accept this as legit as I am trying to
contribute by giving you some feedback.  I got sipdroid running on
samsung galaxy and I was very happy that it worked first time.  When
I tried to leave positive feedback for the person who gave me the
INSTRUCTIONS for doing this I FAILED because who knows why?  The
login didn't work, I don't know.  Just make this goddamned software
EASY for friggin dunces like me, eh?  Make it easy!  And to all free
software people out there, DOCUMENT YOUR GODDAMNED SOFTWARE, eh?  I
said, eh? Needs to be said.