[Ekiga-list] hey

I truly want to correspond with people on this list but I cannot understand HOW after 20 YEAR of working in computer applications in the "internet age". Please accept this as legit as I am trying to contribute by giving you some feedback. I got sipdroid running on samsung galaxy and I was very happy that it worked first time. When I tried to leave positive feedback for the person who gave me the INSTRUCTIONS for doing this I FAILED because who knows why? The login didn't work, I don't know. Just make this goddamned software EASY for friggin dunces like me, eh? Make it easy! And to all free software people out there, DOCUMENT YOUR GODDAMNED SOFTWARE, eh? I said, eh? Needs to be said.