[Ekiga-list] ekiga.net Could not register (Globally not acceptable)

Resend: Christian sent me a message saying that when I originally sent this it ended up in his spam folder. Did this happen on other accounts also? I have not gotten any feedback on my question.

Thanks

It has been several years since I was able to use my ekiga.net account.
On the account status I get

ekiga.net Could not register (Globally not acceptable)

There is also an error message telling me that I need to manually
configure port forwarding. However, I also have an account on iptel and
ideasip. I have not had problems with them. Also, I have tried changing
the port forwarding parameters with no success.

It used to work, but something changed. A debug output is attached.

Thanks