Re: [Ekiga-list] Setting default Account

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:45:05PM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 23/07/14 12:25, Damien Sandras wrote:
Le 23/07/14 11:59, Paul Kramer a écrit :
I added an SIP account belonging to my company to ekiga. This is the
only account I have in my account list and the only account I want to
use.

However, when I try to phone a number (e.g. 72), it tries to phone
72 ekiga net  instead of72 my company com

How can I change this behavior?
Do you run a SIP server on my.company.com ? If not, there is no way to achieve
what you want.

Even without SIP, he still can use neighbours (Linux only).

There is an SIP Server running on my.company.com (not the real address by
the way).

I just want to be able to omit the server's host name when dialing a
number and want ekiga to automatically append it to a number. Currently
when i omit the host name, ekiga appends "@ekiga.net" which is not what
I want.

I hope that cleared things up a little.

Thanks,