Re: [Ekiga-list] Setting default Account

On 23/07/14 12:25, Damien Sandras wrote:
Le 23/07/14 11:59, Paul Kramer a écrit :
I added an SIP account belonging to my company to ekiga. This is the
only account I have in my account list and the only account I want to
use.

However, when I try to phone a number (e.g. 72), it tries to phone
72 ekiga net instead of72 my company com
How can I change this behavior?
Do you run a SIP server on my.company.com ? If not, there is no way to achieve
what you want.

Even without SIP, he still can use neighbours (Linux only).