[Ekiga-list] Ekiga - PTT service

Hi,

I am planning to develop a PTT application for Android mobile phones. I need the following information before taking any decision of using your server and client SDK.
1. Does the SIP address provided by you support half duplex required for Push to talk ?
2. I had registered and received a SIP address but unable to connect it. When I download your app from Google play and use the same address, it connects. is there any document available which can guide me the entire process of calling the SIP address.
3. Is there any cost involved for to get live SIP address ? What is the cost ? I didn't find any information about cost in the web site.

Kind Regards
Arijit