Re: [Ekiga-list] Newbie questions

Yes, I noticed where the problem is and think have found when the problem was introduced. I wait for the developer responsible of it to answer...

On 26/02/13 21:50, Polaris wrote:
Any luck figuring out my -d 4 logs?

On 2/24/2013 4:50 PM, Polaris wrote:
Just reinstalled 4.0.0 as requested and ran the debug. At start up
Ekiga behaved as after the original install of 4.0.0: no yellow
triangle exclamation warning saying: "Could not register to Ekiga.net"
in the
system tray. But things went differently during tests . During the
echo test could hear myself but this time there was no video of myself
(just a bouncing ball). And during a call back test, I got a call back
but then the program hung every time (no audio or video).
The only change to the system I can think off, after the original
install of Ekiga 4.0.0, was the installation of Skype.

http://www.adrive.com/public/v2mpP8/ekiga-stderr.400.7z