Re: [Ekiga-list] Newbie questions

Ran ekiga.exe -d 4 as instructed.  Look the ekiga-stderr.7z file attached (compressed with 7zip.)
Only actions performed were to try an echo and a call back test.  Following that tried to exit Ekiga but got an OS message that Ekiga didn't shut down correctly.

Please advise on the next step once you decipher the debug,
Thanks.

ekiga-stderr.txt