[Ekiga-list] Feature request

Hello.

I do not know whether this is the correct place to make this feature request, but I will ask, anyway.

In Ekiga, when I search the Ekiga.net directory for a name, for example, busby, it returns a list of (11) people with the string "busby" in our names (I say "Our", as I am included).

But, in the window in which the names are listed, it does not include locations.

Similarly, if I search using the string "New Zealand", it returns only a name that includes the string "New Zealand" within the name.

In Skype, in the personal profile, it can include Mobile Phone Number, Country, City, and Language.

Is it possible to include, in the Personal Data screen in Ekiga, boxes to enter, in addition to Full name, also, Locality (allowing for town, and districts, in addition to cities/suburbs, and, an abbreviation for state/province), Country, and Language, and, possibly, timezone (in terms of <UTC+/-hhmm>), and, for this information to be displayed in the Contacts, and Address Book Search results, windows, in a format like
Full name...Language...Locality...Country...Timezone
?

Once again, I do not know whether this is already included in the latest version of Ekiga, but, if not, it could be useful, and, could avoid people calling other people at incovenient times (provided people enter, and, use, the Timezone values).

If it is already included in the latest vesion of Ekiga, then I apologise for making the request without that knowledge.

As stated previously, my version number of Ekiga is 3.2.7.

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale