[Ekiga-list] How to stop email delivery?

I want to stop posts from being delivered to my email address. I've disabled mail delivery several times in the options. I've even tried logging out after I changed the options, and logging back in to be sure that the option was still disabled. The posts keep on being delivered anyway, and later when I go back to look at the options, the mail delivery is enabled again. Is there any way to disable the mail delivery, and keep it that way, until I want to enable it again?
WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)