Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga ease of use? What am I missing?

kyle a.k.a. That Guy,

Do you mean you want encrypted VoIP application, encryption plugin, or something like SIP-ssl which your
partner can handle easily?

I'm novice in security thing but I take Stuart's response as it is:
This would give ekiga essentially the same plug&play peer
functionality of skype (without the monstrous security risk).
meaning, ekiga does not encrypt data, is insecure, you can duck under the sea of traffic but can not hide...
correct me if wrong.

Fred