Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to use video / sound in conversation

On 06/04/13 18:35, Fr33 Tux wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for you replies.

I tested Ekiga 4 between two Windows 7 x64 SP1, but I got other problems :
One contact seems to be offline to the other, although both of them are
online. Moreover, the contact that sees the other online can send
text-messages, and the other receives them, but can't reply.

When I try to call the contact, nothing happened to the other.

Am I alone to have these bugs ?

For the moment, yes.  But no worry, we help you :)

Send us/me the log for both machines when all these things happen. Specify what it did not work during the test corresponding to the log.