Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga 4.0.0 release by Monday

On 02/11/12 20:13, Eugen Dedu wrote:
Hi,

We plan to release ekiga 4.0.0, probably the best ekiga release (at
least in my opinion), by Monday. A few fixes will be committed before
that (ptlib compile error, libnotify pluggin fix). For your information,
here is the NEWS file. The git log file is as usually at
http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/log.

Just to inform you that we are waiting for a few last minute fixes, so we try to release on next Monday.