Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga text message not working in asterisk server

Hi Jānis

thanks for your answer ,is there any other option to use chat message in  asterisk.

my idea is to setup application in my office ,that all the employes in lan can communicate by voice and text msg using asterisk.

i need your help and suggestion to achieve this task.

thanks in advance.