Re: [Ekiga-list] security check failed

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 05:48:38PM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
> On 17/05/12 03:59, Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson wrote:
> >Hi
> >
> >When trying to phone echo (500 ekiga net) then I don't get connected,
> >just the Security check failed
> >
> >I have pasted the output of ekiga -d 4 2>  ekiga.txt here:
> >http://paste.debian.net/169187/
>
> You should check off Disable network detection, in the preferences
> dialog box, and restart ekiga.  Have you ticked it on by purpose?

Hi Eugen

Yes I ticked it off on purpose, I was getting messages saying that
Ekiga couldn't configure the network automatically, I searched the net
a bit and found that I had to disable this network detection.
I think I have forwarded the ports on my router correctly (could it be
that they are not correctly forwarded and therefore Ekiga is not
authenticating correctly?).

Is there any way I can check for correct port forwarding?

Cheers, Oli