Re: [Ekiga-list] Terminate outgoing calls made with softphone Ekiga, if the softphone on the same machine as the asterisk.

On 17/05/12 10:32, Eugene V. Boontseff wrote:
Hi, all!

There is a machine with FreeBSD 8.2, asterisk 1.8.11.1 and softphone
ekiga 3.6.2.
Softphone is registered on the Asterisk and normally respond to calls
addressed to it.
If I try to call this softphone, then call is rejected, barely begun.
That is, Asterisk starts to call the number I want, and to the
appropriate phone call comes in, but the call is immediately reset by
the caller, ie, ekiga.
And, if ekiga is on another computer, even in a virtual machine on the
same computer, then place outgoing calls normally.
I used to use ekiga. It worked fine for me with half a dozen
sip-providers. Now I have them (ISPs) "tied" to Asterisk. And I want to
use for calls the ekiga - it suits me more than all the others.
Can anyone tell whether it is possible to do something with ekiga and
asterisk, so that you can safely use them both together on the same
machine?
Logs:
ftp://ftp.wdc.spb.ru/pub/SIP%20debug.log
ftp://ftp.wdc.spb.ru/pub/ekiga.log

I do not see where the problem is, sorry. The only suggestion I can give you is that you install (if possible to you) the last ekiga from http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources (use master/trunk) and check whether the problem still applies.