Re: [Ekiga-list] Difference between 500 and 520 echoes

>>> It seems yes.  In the past, I used a macbook too.
>>> Please provide a log when calling 500 and does not work.  It never
>>> works, is that right?  Or sometimes yes, sometimes not?
>> I will provide a log at night (currently I have no access).
>> The behaviour is consistent, i.e. it is always as I described above.
>> Creating log is `ekiga-snapshot -d 4 2>  log' ?
> Yes.

  My results are different from what did I initially reported (the location
  of the machine changed?). But nevertheless, here they are

This time I was sitting behind a router (another GNU/Linux box).

EKIGA-SNAPSHOT (20 Mar 2012) and Ekiga3.2.7 behave similarily

1. When port forwarding is set as needed

   both 500 and 520 work. Debug logs for 500 were created.

2. When no port forwarding is done, the results surprised me:
    500 has video echo, but no audio echo (logs created).
    520 succeeds to call back (how?) and audio echo works! (logs

Debug logs can be downloaded from